Mary Beth Corrigan

Attorney at Law LLC.

315 East Washington St. Medina, Ohio 44256

Phone: (330)723-5570 | Fax: (330)722-6096


  • Relocation
  • Child Support Modifications
  • Spousal Support Modifications
  • Modification of Parental Rights and Responsibilities
  • Contempt Proceedings

Back to Areas of Practice

Post-Decree Motions

     A post decree motion can be sought when a party is seeking modification of a legal decree.

     Many times a decree of divorce or dissolution needs to be modified because of a change of circumstances for one or both of the parties. 

      There are many reasons to revisit a decree of divorce or dissolution such as relocation, changes in financial circumstances or changes in the needs or interests of minor children. Mary Beth Corrigan has many years of experience in a variety of post-decree matters. 

     Contact us at 330-723-5570 to schedule a free initial consultation about your child or spousal support concerns.

Call Today for Your Free Consultation